Jed Madela Wins at Aliw Awards 2014

Jed Madela was awarded Best Performance in a Concert at the 27th Aliw Awards for Live Entertainment held at Resorts World, Manila. He also won the Entertainer of the Year award as well as Best Major Concert.

Congratulations!


Dear Lord... you really know how to surprise me! Thank YOU!!! šŸ™ Also thank you to the men & women of the Aliw Awards Foundation for giving me this honor. I share these awards with everyone who has been with me since day one... to those who stayed by me every step of the way... good or bad... highs or lows... Thank you! To all my producers and concert teams... to all the sponsors... To every person who bought tickets to watch the concerts... Thank you! To my family and friends, for the inspiration and encouragement... ☺️ Again, as long as you are there to hear me sing... I will always be here to sing for you! Much love to everyone!

Photo from Jed's instagram account, jmadela

Comments