Iñigo Pascual on his First Movie

The son of Piolo Pascual, the now becoming famous Iñigo Pascual will star on his debut film titled “Relax, It’s Just Pag-ibig”

Iñigo will be joined by aspiring teenstars Julian Estrada and Sofia Andres. Julian Estrada is the son of Senator Jinggoy Estrada and grandson of Former President Erap Joseph Estrada.


Relaks, It's Just Pag-Ibig stars Inigo Pascual, Sofia Andres, and Julian Estrada

Iñigo is happy that his dad Piolo is slowly allowing him to enter showbiz since acting is really his dream. In an interview with ABS-CBN, he says "This whole acting thing, I saw my dad doing this when I was a kid. Watching him do it, I wished that it was me, that I’m there. It’s just crazy that it’s finally happening,”

“He’s slowly letting me join. I don’t know why. He said last night nga na he can’t stop me. He said, ‘We had a deal but I can tell that this is what you want.’ He’s very supportive naman po,” Iñigo added.

“They are very friendly and kind people. They are very easy to work with since it was my first film po. I’m very thankful that I was able to work with them kasi since it was my first time, I didn’t really know much about acting or anything and they helped me learn. They made it easy for me,” he said.

Produced by Pascual's Spring Films,  Iñigo plays the role of Josh, a teen who meets  Sari (Sofia Andres), who believes in the story of Salome and Elias. This particular Salome and Elisa promises forever love under the blue moon.

Is any pressure on his part being Papa P’s son?

Inigo said: “Siyempre po, it’s inevitable naman, the pressure is always there especially because my dad is Piolo. They are going to expect me to be good or be at that standard. But I have my own thing and I want to be able to show who I am as well.”

He said his dad is his number one critic but he appreciates everything that he says because it helps him become a better actor.

Inigo’s first movie will be shown in Philippines theaters on November 12.

Watch the full trailer for Relaks, It's Just Pag-Ibig




Comments