Jinkee Pacquiao in a Herve Leger dress

Paris Hilton's visit to the Philippines was for the opening of her boutique. On twitter, she posted  "I am loving the Philippines! Having the best time! Went to dinner with my friends Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao tonight. They had a dinner party for me and introduced me to all their lovely friends".

She added, "We all had so much fun talking and laughing . The people in the Philippines are so warm, welcoming, genuine and sweet. The Pacquiaos are such a beautiful and amazing couple! Manny is such an incredible boxer and great friend. Jinkee looked so stunning tonight, she had the hottest Herve Leger dress on. Such a memorable evening! I feel lucky to have such special people in my life. Love Paris xoxo"





On Jinkee's Twitter account, she posted “I love Paris. She's so nice!!!wat an awesome evening!!!” along with a photo of her, Manny and Paris.

“Thank u for visiting the Philippines...we love u...,” she added.

Comments