Garrie Concepcion Joins Philippine Showbiz

Garrie Concepcion, half-sister of KC Concepcion has recorded an album to be launched soon.

Garrie, or Garbrielle Concepcion is the daughter of Gabby Concepcion and Grace Ibuna.

In an interview with SNN Showbiz News Ngayon last March 17, Garrie said “Since I was three I’ve been singing, doing something I like to do. And when I got the opportunity to share my talent hindi ko na siya tinanggihan”.

One of the songs in the album is Garrie's personal favorite, "I Can,” which was originally sung by Regine Velasquez, Donna Cruz and Mikee Cojuangco.

What is KC's reaction to her showbiz entry?

“Si Ate (KC) naman she always tells me to love what I’m doing and do what I love. ‘Yung gano’n... and just enjoy it.”

How about Gabby?

“Papa is supportive also. Actually, sinasabi naman niya before na as much as possible ayaw niya but since 'yung mga daughters niya ‘yung may gusto, siyempre supportive siya.”

Sibling rivalry?

“Comparisons will always be there. I would want to be known as myself, not as kapatid ni KC or anak ni Gabby. Someday I know I’ll get there".

Comments