Piolo Finally Admits His Relationship with KC

During January 30 episode of "The Buzz", Piolo revealed that KC is his girlfriend. Piolo and KC became officially on last October 21, 2010. He admitted that they were dating for two years before Kristina finally said yes. "It’s one of the best days of my life," Papa P said. The crowd went wild after Piolo Pascual confirmed he and KC Concepcion were a couple.

"I have always wanted to separate my professional life and my personal life. But I guess I came to a point na mas gusto kong magpakatotoo, regardless of what people might say, regardless of people’s judgment or opinion. I guess, the person deserves it. I guess because I don’t just owe it to myself. But most importantly, I owe it to the public." Piolo said.

"I know nahihirapan si KC kasi siya lagi ang nagsasalita. At bilang lalaki, it’s also a responsibility for me para she’s not left in the dark at hindi siya nahihirapan sumagot. I guess we both deserve it. I think kailangan naming gawin ito para matahimik na rin ‘yung iba. I’m thankful that she’s sticking it out with me. Ibang klase, ibang klaseng babae si KC."

And here's more: Piolo said "I just want them to know that she’s taken! I call her my princess. Sorry if it took me this long. It’s a thorn off my chest, it’s very liberating."  Piolo is 34 and KC is 25.

Piolo-KC loveteam began during their filming of the Koreanovela remake of Lovers in Paris. Since then, the two stars became close and began to be romantically linked to each other.

“I told her a couple of days ago, I guess it’s time for me to speak up. As a man, it’s my responsibility,” PJ said.

KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual


Piolo also explained why he had kept quiet about his relationship with KC. He wasn’t sure how Iñigo, his young teenage son from a previous relationship, would take the news. “I’ve decided that at this point, kung ano naman ang magiging reaksyon ng anak ko we just have to deal with it,” he said.

After Piolo finally admitted their romantic involvement to the public, he and KC hugged each other for a long time backstage. Piolo’s admission was a very emotional moment for KC and she kept on crying.

Later, KC said "Nasanay kasi akong hindi siya nagsasalita. I really appreciate his words and statements. I didn’t expect it, so thank you, PJ (Piolo), for being very honest today."

Comments