Azkals Phil Younghusband has Crush on KC Concepcion

Phil Younghusband of the Azkals has admitted that his showbiz crushes are KC Concepcion and Angel Locsin. “Angel and KC are both very pretty. They are in billboards and you can see them a lot and they are both very attractive.”

"I'm single. I've been alone for the last four years on Valentine's Day. So I wouldn't be surprised if I'm alone again. But if Angel and KC would wanna bring me on Valentine's and ask me if I’m willing to do something, then I'm willing to," Phil said.

Is Piolo threatened? Here is his reaction when interviewed on SNN on Channel 2: "I guess anybody is entitled to that. Hindi naman natin mapigilan ang mga tao to express their intention or say what they feel. May security naman so walang tayong problema".

It can be recalled that  Apl.de.ap of Black Eyed Peas gave KC a Tiffany bracelet for Christmas 2010. It seems many guys are expressing admiration for KC.

Comments