Piolo Pascual in new ABS-CBN teleserye, NOAH

Noah is the working title of Piolo's latest teleserye.

According to Papa P, "It's a fantasy series, kasama ko si Zaijan Jaramilla."

Piolo will be joined by Kristine Hermosa. He will play a police officer in search of his home while Zaijan is searching for his family.

"I'd consider my role here as very challenging. Maganda yung project. Hindi biro ang ginastos para dito," he said.

There are some characters inspired by the Na'vis of Avatar, but in this instance called "mga taong unggoy." The adventure is set in an island called "Noah", thus the title.

Off-topic, why didn't he attend the premiere of I'll Be There, KC's movie with his real life father Gabby Concepcion?

"I promised her I would come, but na-block off na yung schedule ko. But personally, hindi ko na inisip yung sasabihin ng tao, hindi ko na inisip kung ano ang magiging opinion ng maraming tao. She invited me to watch, if I had the chance I would have come."

Comments