Piolo Pascual is KC's Peter Pan


Peter Pan = P.P. = Piolo Pascual?

KC admitted that she was flattered when she learned that the first girl Piolo brought as a date to the Star Magic Ball this year. Piolo said, "I'm so happy. This is my third ball but it's the first time that she came with me. At least now she knows," To which KC replied, "I am really excited it's my first time to attend the Star Magic Ball.

On KC's August 21st twit, she she said "it's sad to be sick & home alone! every1s out of town! GET WELL SOON to evry1 feeling sick 2day".

Then, later that day, KC's Twitter post read:
"thank you, my peter pan, for my fruits, ramen, japanese grapes & for da company last night.. those things mean a lot! you know who you are"

This caused followers to speculate that Peter Pan stands for Piolo Pascual.

"Peter Pan" reportedly came to her family's residence in Wack-Wack to cheer her up, also bringing the said pasalubongs.

There was a previous interview of Piolo saying that he's a Peter Pan fanatic so many guessed Peter Pan equals Piolo Pascual.

It was during the Star Magic Ball that KC was asked if Piolo was indeed Peter Pan. So is he or isn't he?

Click for more on KC's statement.

Comments